The Pedro Urquidi Scholarship supports graduating seniors, or graduates, of Alisal High School, and current college student from Salinas, CA (inclusive of Monterey County).
Scholarship awards range from $1,000-$2,750.
- Must be a graduating senior, or graduate, of Alisal High School OR a current college student from Salinas, CA (inclusive of Monterey County)
- Plan to enroll, or are currently enrolled, in a full-time, four-year program at a not-for-profit, private or public university or college
- U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident, DACA or Eligible Non-Citizen (as defined by FAFSA)
- Complete and submit the FAFSA or state based financial aid application
- High school graduating seniors - Cumulative GPA of 3.0, based on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) earned from 9th through the first semester/term of 12th grade
- Undergraduate college students (including community college transfers) - Cumulative GPA of 2.5, based on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) earned for a minimum of 12 credits
- Must be of Hispanic heritage
- All majors accepted