About the Pedro Urquidi Scholarship Program
The Pedro Urquidi Scholarship supports graduating seniors, or graduates, of Alisal High School, and current college student from Salinas, CA (inclusive of Monterey County).
Scholarship awards range from $1,000-$2,750.
- Must be a graduating senior, or graduate, of Alisal High School OR a current college student from Salinas, CA (inclusive of Monterey County)
- Plan to enroll, or are currently enrolled, in a full-time, four-year program at a not-for-profit, private or public university or college
- U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident, DACA or Eligible Non-Citizen (as defined by FAFSA)
- Complete and submit the FAFSA or state based financial aid application
- High school graduating seniors - Cumulative GPA of 3.0, based on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) earned from 9th through the first semester/term of 12th grade
- Undergraduate college students (including community college transfers) - Cumulative GPA of 2.5, based on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) earned for a minimum of 12 credits
- Must be of Hispanic heritage
- All majors accepted